Cargill Off-Campus Drive 2023: Cargill Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Software Engineer. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Cargill, Inc. is an American privately held global food corporation based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, and incorporated in Wilmington, Delaware. Founded in 1865, it is the largest privately held corporation in the United States in terms of revenue.
Cargill Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Up to 7 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to understand and evaluate business requirements.
- Implement modern engineering practices to ensure product quality.
- Provide designs, prototypes and implementations incorporating software engineering best practices, tools and monitoring according to industry standards.
- Write well-designed, testable and efficient code using full-stack engineering capability.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent English writing, reading and speaking skill.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of public cloud services and application programming interfaces
- Working experience with continuous integration and delivery practices.
- Minimum of two years of related work experience.
- Other minimum qualifications may apply.
Work Experience: 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Cargill Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.