Canva Off Campus 2023 | Freshers |Content Specialist Lead | Work From Home
Canva Off Campus 2023: Canva Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Content Specialist Lead. Students from various disciplines can apply for Canva Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Canva is an Australian global multi-national graphic design platform that is used to create social media graphics and presentations. The company has announced it intends to compete with Google and Microsoft in the office software category, with website and whiteboard products.
Canva Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Content Specialist Lead|
|Salary||up to 30k/month|
|Location||Work From Home|
Apply for Accenture click here
Canva Off Campus Job Description:
- Editing existing templates according to the quality standards provided by our team of designers
- Build template projects alongside the local Creative Lead and move the needle through thorough research based on an understanding and analysis of user data
- Hands-on copy assigning, reviewing, editing, and creation across different content categories such as presentations, brochures, cards, infographics, and more for the Indian Team.
- Review the copy created by our team of copywriter-contractors weekly, as well as create copy briefs, distribute assignments, provide feedback, and monitor their progress.
- Champion daily content and coordination requirements for templates and ensure that all our weekly copies are requested and reviewed on time.
- Improve style and tone in copy delivery on a weekly basis and inform new style guides as and when needed for our swiftly growing content library.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- You have intermediate to professional understanding and work experience in copywriting and copy editing, developing a keen appreciation of local and international writing trends
- You have an excellent grasp of the local language (Hindi & English), technically strong with a flair for either structured or creative style of writing
- You’re based in India and ideally available 5 days per week for a 6-9 month project
- You enjoy writing and editing a variety of different topics (from greeting cards to promotional copies, business presentations, creative newsletters and the like)
- You possess a strong eye for detail in order to catch typos, grammatical lapses and the different nuances of requested topics
- You have a curiosity to dig into content & research
- You are confident in giving helpful and constructive feedback, as well as coaching, to offsite copywriters
- It’s a bonus if you have experience with SEO & data and are an avid Canva user!
Canva Off Campus Qualification:
- 12th Pass /any Graduate from any stream.
How to Apply for Canva Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.