Philips Off Campus Drive 2023: Philips Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Software Engineer Role. The students from various disciplines can apply for Philips Off Campus Drive 2023. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
Philips India Limited is a subsidiary of Royal Philips of the Netherlands, a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care.
Philips Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Software Engineer|
|Salary||up to 6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Batch||2018/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22/23|
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
- Responsible for Requirements, Design, implementation, test and integration of design Units in accordance with the higher level Requirement and – Design specifications / architectures including alignment with all the relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensures the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules in modular, easy-to-maintain units that meets the product specification.
- Support the compute platform architecture for PC HW and Virtualization working closely with lead specialist/Architect & experts from multiple BUs.
- Develop in depth knowledge on various compute platforms across BUs, working closely with the architects of BUs.
- Support the standardization in the compute platform, leveraging the commonality in the requirements across businesses, resulting in cost optimization in BOM and supply chain.
- Have a good understanding on the vendor landscape in this space and engages in technical discussions with vendors driving the choices for businesses bringing in standardization in supply chain & cost optimization.
- Has a good understanding of the complete stack (HW-Virtualization-OS-Security) and the influence of each other.
- Has a good focus in optimization and drives efficiency bringing in automation in the realization steps & release activities.
- Responsible for quality and stability of the platform in the install base.
- Drives continuous improvements in release quality, release efficiency and cost efficiency.
- Obtains and maintains internal and external network for knowledge build-up.
- Assist management team in identifying current and future competency needs of the team
- Hire, coach and mentor other team members in the R&D teams.
- Collaborate across all cross functions and with customers to deliver solutions that grows business + improves customer satisfaction.
- Performs work in line with the processes defined in the department.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Understands and communicates consequences of his/her design on the architecture.
- Determines the Unit interfaces (HW/SW), in close consultation with relevant disciplines.
- Ensures that there is proper documentation for his/her design.
- Defines, executes and takes the lead in concept and feasibility studies with a limited scope to investigate the usability of new technologies.
- Defines test/verification specification documents, performs verification and generates verification reports of hardware components/peripherals.
- Contributes to technology roadmaps and other strategic related activities.
- Contributes to the Work Breakdown Structure, the planning process of his, her area
- Reviews detailed design and critical artefacts from team.
- Support risk management, feature integration, sub-system verification and defect management activities.
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Also, Apply for
How to Apply for Philips Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply for Philips Off Campus Drive 2023 Click here
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your Resume / CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox and even the spam mail for the next round once your Resume has been shortlisted.