DXC Off Campus 2022 | Freshers | Professional 1 Software Engineer | Chennai
DXC Off-Campus 2022: DXC Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Professional 1 Software Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for DXC Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: DXC Technology helps global companies run their mission-critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private, and hybrid clouds. With decades of driving innovation, the world’s largest companies trust DXC to deploy the Enterprise Technology Stack to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experiences.
Register & Apply For BE/BTech & MCA Off Campus Job Openings
DXC Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Professional 1 Software Engineer|
|Salary||4.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions to meet client business needs with high level of guidance/supervision
- Provides input for documentation and assists in documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting and analysing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs.
- Provides feedback and reports to management on the status and availability of software and hardware to ensure proper functioning.
- Works under moderate guidance with senior team members to provide hands-on first level support to customers.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Three or more years of experience in software engineering or operating systems programming
- Experience working with design and coding languages
- Experience working with software design principles
- Experience working with computer hardware
How to Apply for DXC Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here