Salesforce Off Campus 2023: Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Associate Technical Support Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Salesforce Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Salesforce is a Software company based in America. Marc Benioff and Parker Harris established it in 1999, and the headquarters are in San Francisco, California, United States. Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Tableau Software are its subsidiaries. It offers cloud computing services across the globe. Per the reports, the organization’s total revenue is US$26.49 billion. The total number of employees who worked in the firm is 73,542.
Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Associate Technical Support Engineer
|8.2 LPA (Expected)
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- Provide outstanding frontline technical support via phone and email to Salesforce clients
- Assist with general standard processes, including: user management, data management, and reporting and dashboards
- Identify situations where professional services or account executive intervention may be warranted
- Track and maintain all client communications and case documentation in Salesforce
- Follow established support processes and procedures
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Passion for Client Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Committed with strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly adaptable, fast learner
- Technical aptitude in support of learning Salesforce Cloud applications and solutions
- ·Dependable, motivated, self-starter, with the ability to work independently
- Experience in technical support (or other client focused environment)
- Language skills – English
- BE/B.Tech degree with minimum 70% academic scores from Computer Science or from circuit branches background
How to Apply for Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.