Genpact Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Management Trainee | Gurugram
Genpact Off-Campus 2023: Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Management Trainee. Students from various disciplines can apply for Genpact Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Genpact is a leading global professional services firm that focuses on delivering digital transformation for its clients by putting digital and data to work to create a competitive advantage. They do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics, and digital technologies with their domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes worldwide. They are a company committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Register & Apply For BE/BTech & MCA Off Campus Job Openings
Genpact Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Management Trainee|
|Salary||4 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- Own learner experience of Transform and Solidify stages in the Genome BITS journey
- Run operations to ensure wave readiness for assigned channels through proactive planning for Transform and Solidify across skills and proficiency.
- Moderate Transform session; engage with learners and Master Gurus/ Gurus
- Schedule sessions along with Gurus and invite approved learners
- Leaner data validation for T and S as applicable.
- Learner engagement and proactive nudging of learners
- Master Gurus and Gurus experience for assigned channels and key deliverables
- Adherence to standard operating process and process audit
- Meet the operations metric, SLA, targets and measurement of community metrics (e.g. metrics around adoption, access, ratings, feedback etc.)
- Administrative set up of Guru Connects, Guru Forum and Solidify readiness
- Manage Solidify operations on workflow – task creation, setting up on workflow, managing learner workflow for peer review, tracking and reporting
- Leverage data and insights to enable wave completion for assigned skills
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Excellent MS office skills – mail merge, macro creation knowledge is critical
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills to work effectively in a team environment
- Internal / External Stakeholder coordination
- Management Reporting and Escalation handling
- Outstanding collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Self-learning & development
- Graduates & Above
- Agile (Beginner/ Intermediate) preferred
How to Apply for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here