Adobe Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Intern | Bangalore/Noida
Adobe Off Campus 2023: Adobe Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Intern. Students from various disciplines can apply for Adobe Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Adobe is a computer software firm was founded in 1982 by John Warnock and Charles Geschke, with headquarters in San Jose, California, United States. The association’s CEO has been Shantanu Narayen. According to 2021 reports, the organization’s total revenue is US$15.785 billion, and the total number of employees working in the firm is 25,988.
Adobe Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Salary||up to 30k/month|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
Adobe Off Campus Job Description:
- Design, review and contribute on test scenarios, test scripts and test data creation. Execute tests and help identify root-cause of issues.
- Guide, develop and manage standards, methods or procedures to determine release readiness. Collaborate with stakeholders to plan test schedules & strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Risks and escalations management, reporting, Follow-up and Bug tracking.
- Strive for excellence constantly to deliver a quality product.
- Passionate to innovate & implement ideas to address efficiency, best practices, improved processes.
- Support additional team members by mentoring and coaching them Act as a QA lead point of contact with Digital Marketing Consultants
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Experience in developing Functional, Integration and End to End Test Strategy/approach, test plans.
- Hands on experience in test cases creation and execution as per the project requirements
- Experience in working with various stake holders such as Developers, Product Owners/Clients, and Business Analysts.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies, Tools (Rally, JIRA, Confluence)
- Basic knowledge of databases including keys, relationships, tables, attribute/fields Experience testing software at API level using SOAP UI, PostMan, REST Client etc. Experience in debugging and troubleshooting issues with logs and other techniques Excellent Stakeholder Management and Communication skills.
- Able to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Coding and scripting experience to innovate and build solutions to automate is a plus
- Knowledge on Web Technologies like HTML, CSS would be a plus Experience as a Business Analyst along with QA experience would be a good to have.
Adobe Off Campus Qualification:
- Any Graduate from any stream.
How to Apply for Adobe Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.