IKEA Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Customer meeting | Hyderabad/Work From Home
IKEA Off Campus 2023: IKEA Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Customer meeting. Students from various disciplines can apply for IKEA Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
The IKEA Brand unites more than 200.000 co-workers and hundreds of companies with different owners all over the world. It’s one brand, but it reaches millions of hearts and homes. Our value chain is unique. It includes everything from product development, design, supply, manufacture and sales – and of course it begins and ends with our customers. The IKEA retail business is operated through a franchise system. Today, 12 different groups of companies market and sell the IKEA product range under franchise agreements with Inter IKEA Systems B.V.
IKEA Off Campus Drive 2023:
|up to 4 LPA
|Work From Home
Apply for Accenture click here
IKEA Off Campus Job Description:
- Provide qualitative customer support in all remote channels (phone, chat, mail, video, social), to secure a great customer experience, thus building trust in IKEA brand.
- Offer great and convenient solutions, demonstrating a customer-centric and truly empathic approach in every customer interaction, in order to maximize customer satisfaction
- Make use of conflict management techniques in the customer contact to contribute to smooth and positive interactions that drive customer retention
- Take responsibility to decide in which cases to go the extra mile, prioritizing customer experience while understanding cost consciousness
- Contribute with input to set, and responsible for reaching, personal goals that align with and contribute to the unit, function and team goals
- Actively seek information about the IKEA products and services to stay up to date with commercial priorities and activities thus maintaining ability to contribute to sales directly and indirectly
- Provide feedback on improvement needs, thus contributing to all co-workers having the knowledge required to meet customer needs
- Capture and share relevant customer insights to enable other parts of Ingka to improve the customer experience
Freshers Jobs by City Bangalore Jobs Chennai Jobs Noida Jobs Hyderabad Jobs
- High level of data/computer proficiency
- Motivated by sharing and living the IKEA culture and values
- Ability to communicate correctly, confidently and clearly in local language(s) across channels
- General knowledge of remote customer behavior across channels as well as of remote customer engagement
- Enjoy working in a team with common goals in a sharing and open culture
- Strong customer focused mindset, thus steering conversation in a polite, friendly and trustworthy way
- Passion for home furnishing and people’s life at home
- Strong customer service skills and ability to adapt communication depending on channel
- Ability to work with others in a team and open to exchange of knowledge and insights
- Ability to work with modern tools and systems in a dynamic retail environment, handling more than one task at the time
- Strong knowledge of IKEAs corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people
- For internal: Very good knowledge of the IKEA product and service range
- For internal: Extensive knowledge of IKEA tone of voice and the prerequisites of communication across channels
- For internal: Strong knowledge about relevant Ingka processes, systems and tools
IKEA Off Campus Qualification:
- Any Graduate from any stream.
How to Apply for IKEA Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.