EY Off Campus 2023: EY Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Intern. Students from various disciplines can apply for EY Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY Off Campus Drive 2023:
|up to 6 LPA
Apply for Accenture click here
EY Off Campus Job Description:
- Adaptive to team and fosters collaborative approach
- Innovative approach to the project, when required
- Shows passion and curiosity, desire to learn and can think digital
- Agile mindset and ability to multi-task
- Must have an eye for detail
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Should have understanding and/or experience of software development best practices and software development life cycle
- Understanding of one/more programming languages such as Java/ .Net/
- Python, data analytics or databases such as SQL/ Oracle/ Teradata etc.
- Internship in a relevant technology domain will be an added advantage
EY Off Campus Qualification:
- BE – B. Tech / (IT/ Computer Science/ Circuit branches)
- Should have secured 60% and above
- No active Backlogs
How to Apply for EY Off Campus Drive 2023?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.