Gartner Off Campus 2023: Gartner Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Associate Software Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Gartner Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow. Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We are a trusted advisor and an objective resource for more than 15,000 enterprises in more than 100 countries — across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
Gartner Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Associate Software Engineer
|up to 6 LPA
Apply for Accenture click here
Gartner Off Campus Job Description:
- Participate in architecture design and implementation of high-performance, scalable and optimized data solutions.
- Design, build and automate the deployment of data pipelines and applications to support data scientists and researchers with their reporting and data requirements.
- Integrate data from a wide variety of sources, including on premise databases and external data sources with rest APIs and harvesting tools.
- Collaborate with internal business units and data science teams on business requirements, data access, processing/transformation and reporting needs and leverage existing and new tools to provide solutions.
- Effectively support and partner with businesses on implementation, technical issues and training on the datalake ecosystem
- Work with team on managing AWS resources (EMR, ECS clusters, lambda, glue etc.) and continuously improve deployment process of our applications
- Work with administrative resources and support provisioning, monitoring, configuration and maintenance of AWS tools.
- Promote the integration of new cloud technologies and continuously evaluate new tools that will improve the organization’s capabilities while leading to lower total cost of operation.
- Support automation efforts across the data analytics team utilizing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform, Configuration Management, and Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD) tools such as Jenkins.
- Work with the team to implement data governance, access control and identify and reduce security risks.
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Experience working with both structured and unstructured data
- Experience working with Spark, Hive, HDFS, MR, Apache Kafka/AWS Kinesis
- Experience with version control tools (Git, Subversion)
- Experience using automated build systems (CI/CD)
- Experience working in different programming languages (Java, python, scala)
- Experience of Data Structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of different databases technologies (Relational, NoSQL, Graph, Document, Key-Value, Time Series). This should include building and managing scalable data models.
- Knowledge of Cloud based platforms (AWS)
- Knowledge of TDD/BDD
- Strong desire to improve upon their skills in ETL, software development, frameworks and technologies
Gartner Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor degree
How to Apply for Gartner Off Campus Drive 2023?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.