Genpact Off Campus hiring fresher for Consultant Role for B.Tech/B.E/ MCA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
Genpact is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. Led by our purpose — the relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people — we drive digital-led innovation and digitally enabled intelligent operations for our clients.
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Salary||up to 6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Batch||2018/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22/23|
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
- Managed Coding, Bug Fixing and Testing.
- Managing web testing and dealing with cross browser compatibility issues.
- Managing project and team independently.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Strong understanding in Relational database concepts
- Good knowledge and work experience of SQL
- Ability to communicate, friendly and cultural behavior during customer contact and should have strong customer focus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible to work in shifts on rotation basis.
- Willingness and ability to multi-task.
- B.Tech/B.E/ MCA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Also, Apply for
How to Apply for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 Click here
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your Resume / CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox and even the spam mail for the next round once your Resume has been shortlisted.