Hitachi Energy Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | R&D Engineer | Bangalore
Hitachi Energy Off Campus 2023: Hitachi Energy Off Campus Drive 2023 for the R&D Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Hitachi Energy Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future.
Hitachi Energy Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||R&D Engineer|
|Salary||up to 5 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
Hitachi Energy Off Campus Job Description:
- Engineer is expected as proactive, motivated and open-minded team player with intercultural competence and a clear
- customer focus to contribute in developing/maintaining hardware’s needed for embedded devices in the field of Power
- Work involves mainly Electronics Hardware design, development & validation activities. It demands engineers’
- involvement from requirement analysis till product release which gives an opportunity of knowing complete product
- development lifecycle.
- Engineers shall have good fundamentals of electronics.
- Should have knowledge of creating hardware designs using processors and microcontrollers, schematic design,
- prototyping, troubleshooting, debugging etc. as required by product development.
- It will also involve coordination between multiple global / local design teams interfacing with layout engineers to produce
- optimal EMI/EMC characteristics.
- Will also involve creating an embedded HW architecture based on latest technology
- Hardware design: requirement analysis, design, development, validation, and type test.
- Strong knowledge of Analog and Digital electronics circuits.
- Strong knowledge of Analog, Digital Electronics, Electronic circuit component selection (Active / Passive)
- Experience in troubleshooting and debugging of digital and analog circuits.
- Address Product Change Notices (PCN’s) / Product Discontinue Notice (PDN’s) from component manufacturers.
- Capability to collaborate closely with the software development team.
- Hands on experience with Silicon Expert, PCB design tools such as Xpedition, PAD.
- Shall have basic knowledge of IEC standards for EMI/EMC testing of electronic boards.
- Manage agile software development (SCRUM)
- Creation and estimations of PBIs, and create necessary task to get the PBI to “Done
- Take part in assigned meetings with an open and transparent communication
- Proficiency in English, speaking and writing
- Personal software management.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Excellent Advance Excel Skills.
- Ability to focus on details, multitasking and perform activities timely with quality output.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Hitachi Energy Off Campus Qualification:
- Candidate should have educational qualification in BE/Btech/Masters in (Electronics) with 3 to 5 years relevant experience
How to Apply for Hitachi Energy Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.