Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Specialist Programmer & Digital Specialist Engineer
Infosys Off-Campus Drive 2022: Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Graduate Trainee. The students from various disciplines can apply for Infosys Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Infosys BPM Ltd., the business process management subsidiary of Infosys Ltd. (NYSE: INFY), was set up in April 2002. Infosys BPM focuses on integrated end-to-end outsourcing and delivers transformational benefits to its clients through reduced costs, ongoing productivity improvements, and process re-engineering. Infosys BPM operates in India, Poland, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Ireland, South Africa, Brazil, Mexico, Costa Rica, the United States, Puerto Rico, China, the Philippines, Singapore, and Australia.
Infosys Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Specialist Programmer & Digital Specialist Engineer|
|Salary||6.5 – 8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Batch||2019/ 2020/ 2021/2022|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Specialist Programmer (SP): An entry-level role in the Power Programmer stream at Infosys. Specialist Programmers are programming ‘polyglots’ who are experts in deep programming, full-stack capabilities, high complexity coding, developing rapid applications/platforms, and building technology-enabled solutions. The compensation for this role is INR 9.5 lakhs per annum.
- Digital Specialist Engineer (DSE): This role requires full stack capabilities and skills like analytics, artificial intelligence and automation, big data, cloud, cyber security, data consulting, and digital commerce, interaction, and marketing. Digital Specialist Engineers work across business units of Infosys on special projects to develop integrated applications and to bring agility in development with DevSecOps culture. The compensation for this role is INR 6.25 lakhs per annum.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
Strong communication (both written and verbal English), and organizational and interpersonal relationship-building skills
Ability to debug and troubleshoot issues
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Build positive relationships within the organization
- Year of graduation: 2022, 2021, 2020 and 2019
- Courses: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc (5 years integrated)
- No Active Backlogs
- Candidate should not have particpate in last 6 months in infosys
- Good English Communication skills
- Any Programming Skills like java, python, c , c++ etc,.
Selection Process :
- Online Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Test Pattern for Infosys
|Section||Skill Tested||No of Question||Time allocated|
|Section I||Reasoning Ability||15||25 minutes|
|Section II||Technical Ability||10||35 minutes|
|Section III||Verbal Ability||20||20 minutes|
|Section IV||Pseudo-code||5||10 minutes|
|Section V||Numerical Puzzle||4||10 minutes|
How to Apply for Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.