Mercedes Benz Off Campus 2023: Mercedes Benz Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Intern. Students from various disciplines can apply for Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India (MBRDI) is the largest research and development centre for Mercedes-Benz Group AG outside of Germany. With over 26 years of innovation, MBRDI is contributing towards building the world’s most desirable cars, right here from India. Our mission – shape the future of sustainable mobility, one innovation at a time. MBRDI’s expertise includes developing new technologies like connected, autonomous and electric in the mobility world – driving digital acceleration, leading excellence in-car software and paving the way for sustainable mobility.
Mercedes Benz Off Campus Drive 2023:
|up to 40k/ month
Apply for Accenture click here
Mercedes Benz Off Campus Job Description:
- Basic Programming Skills Data Structures basics of Databases.
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Application development experience in IVR, Routing, Chat, Email, Outbound Campaigns in any Genesys development tool
- Integration experience with REST-style web services, HTTP, HTTP serversWorking knowledge on Microsoft Visio
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
Mercedes Benz Off Campus Qualification:
- Studying BE/BTech
How to Apply for Mercedes Benz Off Campus Drive 2023?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.