NTT Off-Campus Drive 2023: NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Graduate Trainee Engineer. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: NTT Ltd. is a leading, global technology services company. We’re here to enable the connected future. We come together to make the world a better place, and every day we use the power of technology to make it happen. We employ curious people who are ready to change the world.
NTT Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|5 LPA (Expected)
|Work From Home
|0 – 2 Years
Apply for Accenture click here
- Provide day-to-day technical support to end-users to clients
- Investigate first-line support communication and ensure the resolution of incidents
- Check knowledge articles to investigate and resolve incidents
- Identify the root cause of incidents and problems
- Assist in the preparation of RCA
- Follow GDC standard operating procedures
- Participate in daily performance hurdles, identify causes of performance shortcomings, and provide suggestions for improvement
- Review the recurring or high-impact incidents and manage them through a problem-management process
- Document work instructions used in resolving incidents
- Good troubleshooting knowledge of MS Windows, PC Hardware, and Internet Explorer.
- Configuring the active sync accounts on devices
- Create / Delete / Modify the AD user management account.
- Ability to communicate and work across different cultures and social groups
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of Outlook (PST, OST,) and Lync configuration.
- Knowledge of WiFi / VPN configuration
- Knowledge of Printer Related problems
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain a positive outlook at work
- Ability to work well in a pressurized environment
- Ability to apply active listening techniques such as paraphrasing the message to confirm understanding, probing for further relevant information, and refraining from interrupting
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Ability to place clients at the forefront of all interactions, understanding their requirements, and creating a positive client experience throughout the total client journey
- Ability to empathize and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues
- Basic Understanding of Microsoft Cloud-related solutions. (Azure, Microsoft 365, and EMS Intune/AIP)
- A strong grounding in all areas of Infrastructure Technology
- Strong understanding of Windows10, Microsoft office, and general system administration.
- Bachelor’s degree
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for NTT Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.