Pwc Off-Campus Drive 2023: Pwc Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Senior Associates, Business Writers. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
PwC is the abbreviation for PricewaterhouseCoopers. Its headquarters are in London, England, in the United Kingdom, and it was founded in 1998. Currently, the organization’s Chief Executive Officer is Robert Moritz. According to the 2021 report, the company employed about 295,000 people and generated total sales of $45.1 billion USD.
Top MNC’s Like Tech Mahindra Infosys ,TCS ,Cognizant ..& many more hiring , Upload Your Resume
Pwc Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Senior Associates,Business Writers|
|Salary||Up to 8 LPA (Expected)|
|Location||Work From Home|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Thorough knowledge of developmental and substantive editing in English,
Ability to quickly learn the PwC Brand writing standards and ensure text adheres to Brand style
Obtain practical knowledge of PwC editorial quality standards, editorial processes, and publishing-related risk mitigation policies, to enable publication quality
Experience with business, industry, tax or accounting topics
Microsoft Office, Google Suite applications experience
Experience using off-the-shelf editing tools.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications or similar
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Pwc Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply Now Click here