TCS Off-Campus Drive 2022: TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Trainee. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries
TCS Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Next Exam Cycle||April 2022/ June 2022|
Apply for Accenture click here
About the Test:
- *NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- All NQT Variants score cards are valid for two years
- Conducted Online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Flexibility to apply in each quarter, providing an opportunity to appear for multiple attempts to improve NQT Score. (Only the Best Score will be published for Candidates applying using the same NQT registration number)
- Candidates with NQT Score can apply for jobs on the TCS iON Job Listing Platform
- UG, PG and Diploma students who are in their pre-final, final year or have passed out
- Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ BA/ B.com/ BBA/ B.Sc/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MA/ M.Com/ M.Sc
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- Students from 2015/16/17/18/19/20/21/22 Batch can try
- 4 Practice Tests – 2 for Cognitive Skills and 2 for IT Programming are available with 5 attempts each
How to Apply for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply for infosys click here
Apply for wipro click here