Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2023: Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Associate Content Specialist Role. The students from various disciplines can apply for Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2023. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
Thomson Reuters is a leading provider of business information services. Our products include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting, trade and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news service, Reuters.
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Associate Content Specialist|
|Salary||up to 8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Batch||2018/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22/23|
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
- The primary focus at this level is training, requiring extensive supervision.
- Production/Editorial/Support: Has a general understanding of legal system and some knowledge of an efficient production/support workflow process. Performs duties such as analyzing, keying, converting, coding, copyreading, editing, merging, rendering, loading, or validation of data. Supports team publishing goals by meeting deadlines.
- Product/Process Knowledge: Works regularly on various systems, software, databases and applications to deliver quality products. Responsible for accuracy and completeness of work product, including competence in scheduling and administrative systems as well as computer file management. All work will be checked until competent process knowledge is developed
- Interpersonal/Team Skills: Works successfully in a team environment and understands various roles of team members. Attends and participates in team meetings, prioritizes own work, and participates in the performance management process (e.g. peer reviews, self-evaluation).
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- 0 – Less then 12 Months Experience
- Familiarity of legal terminology and court, legislative, and regulatory levels are desirable.
- Previous publishing experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal English and communication skills, including composition/grammar, vocabulary, spelling and punctuation skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Strong learning agility. Able to learn quickly and apply knowledge to increasingly complex and changing work.
- Technical aptitude for computer applications and systems such as word processing and file management applications.
- Ability to prioritize and stay focused while dealing with multiple assignments and tasks.
- Detail-oriented with an aptitude for analysis and problem solving on an individualized level and within the context of a team environment. Normal office hours and environments.
- Normal office hours and environments, extensive reading and exposure to personal computers, extra hours may be required to meet deadlines. Ability to work with team members, contacts from other teams, departments, virtual and off site teams/vendors or sourcing partners effectively
- Any Graduate from any stream,
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Also, Apply for
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply for Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2023 Click here
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your Resume / CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox and even the spam mail for the next round once your Resume has been shortlisted.