Valeo Off Campus 2023 | Freshers |Graduate Engineer Trainee | Pune
Valeo Off Campus 2023: Valeo Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Graduate Engineer Trainee. Students from various disciplines can apply for Valeo Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Valeo is a tech global company, designing breakthrough solutions to reinvent the mobility. We are an automotive supplier partner to automakers and new mobility actors worldwide. Our vision? Invent a greener and more secured mobility, thanks to solutions focusing on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions. We are leader on our businesses, and recognized as one of the largest global innovative companies.
Register & Apply For BE/BTech & MCA Off Campus Job Openings
Valeo Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||up to 4 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
Valeo Off Campus Job Description:
- You will join one of the largest global innovative companies, with more than 20,000 engineers working in Research & Development
- a multi-cultural environment that values diversity and international collaboration
- more than 100,000 colleagues in 31 countries… which make a lot of opportunity for career growth
- a business highly committed to limiting the environmental impact if its activities and ranked by Corporate Knights as the number one company in the automotive sector in terms of sustainable development.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Attention to detail and follow through skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Cognizant Off Campus Qualification:
- Graduate Degree from any stream.
How to Apply for Valeo Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Apply Now Click here