ABB Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Technical Support Engineer | Bangalore
ABB Off Campus 2023: ABB Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Technical Support Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for ABB Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
ABB Energy Industries is enabling safe, smart and sustainable projects and operations for businesses across the oil, gas, chemicals, life sciences, power generation and water sectors. Driving integrated solutions that automate, digitalize and electrify industry we connect our people and technology to help our customers adapt and succeed. With over 50 years domain expertise, we continue to innovate and reshape traditional approaches across the energy sector with our technologies designed to improve operational efficiency, reduce risk, reduce energy consumption and waste.
ABB Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary||up to 7.6 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
ABB Off Campus Job Description:
- Providing enterprise-level assistance to our customers
- Escalating complex problems to product engineering team and get the solution and implement in field drives
- Asking customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem and support. Talking to CP/OEM engineers either via phone or email until the technical issue resolved
- Prioritizing and managing the open issues and resolving as per the target time
- Recording customer interactions and technical problem resolutions
- Taking into consideration feedback given by the customer and implementing corrective action when needed as well as shares own expertise in service devel-opment
- Approaching towards customers and building sustainable customer relation-ships to ensure local client growth, satisfaction and retention together with sales
- Keeping in close contact with technical Product Management, Project Manage-ment, Engineering, Sales and other stakeholder groups that support implemen-tation of training course development and delivery.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Work experience as a Technical Support Engineer in AC drives
- Electrical experience for drives
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic drive technical issues
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
ABB Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Fresher or 1 to 3 years’ experience in Drive service
How to Apply for ABB Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.