Bank of America Off Campus 2023: Bank of America Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Team Member. Students from various disciplines can apply for Genesys Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Bank of America is a provider of financial services was founded in 1998 by Amadeo Giannini and Hugh McColl, and the company’s main office is in Charlotte, North Carolina, in the United States. Its parent company is Berkshire Hathaway. The company’s CEO has been Brian Moynihan. The corporation’s entire revenue in 2021, as reported by the reports, was 8,911 crores USD.
Bank of America Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Bank of America
|up to 10 LPA
Apply for Accenture click here
Bank of America Off Campus Job Description:
- The associate will report to a Process Supervisor
- Understand, interpret, and implement the Standard Operating Procedures for the specific team/process
- Deliver on individual targets and contribute towards team metrics
- Work effectively in a team and collaborate with onshore & offshore teams
- Provide resolution to the status requests and queries from internal / external teams
- Seek to advance knowledge and improve skills
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Good Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Structured and organized
- Pays attention to detail
- Collaborative. Should be a team player
- Willing to work in a shift environment. Adapts well to routine.
Bank of America Off Campus Qualification:
- Graduate (in any discipline)
- Possess good communication skills
- Willing to work in shifts
- Experience range – Freshers
- Open to work in Rotational shifts 24×7
How to Apply for Bank of America Off Campus Drive 2023?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.