IBM Off Campus Drive 2023: IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Network Engineer. The students from various disciplines can apply for IBM Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About IBM: The International Business Machines Corporation, nicknamed Big Blue, is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York and present in over 175 countries.
IBM Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|up to 6.5 LPA (Expected)
|0 – 2 Years
|2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22/23
IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 : Job Description
- Define and develop technology testing records, software inventory and upgrades, hardware inventory, and network design diagrams
- Develop technical knowledge and stay current on technical advancements
- Define, collect, and interpret information from customers and customer facilities for project requirements.
- Define and determine specialized tools and equipment to analyze customer networks and deduce root cause of customer network symptoms to define a corrective course of action to improve network performance, correct customer network failures, and improve overall network performance.
- Evaluate implementation procedures and develop documentation for projects.
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Extensive knowledge of computer operations and systems
- Expertise in written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be able to learn new computer programs as required to perform job functions
IBM Off Campus Drive 2023: Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Also, Apply for
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your Resume / CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox and even the spam mail for the next round once your Resume has been shortlisted.