Sutherland Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Business Continuity Manager | Work From Home
Sutherland Off Campus 2023: Sutherland Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Business Continuity Manager. Students from various disciplines can apply for Sutherland Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
At Sutherland, you will work with great people on interesting projects with some of the world’s biggest brands. Here, you’ll develop new skills and experiences while tackling challenges in a supportive environment. Here, you’ll keep your passions and interests alive because we believe your unique perspective adds value to your work.
Sutherland Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Business Continuity Manager|
|Salary||up to 38k/month|
|Location||Work From Home|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
Sutherland Off Campus Job Description:
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery SME.
- Maintain BCP professional certification (DRII and or ISO 22301)
- 24/7/365 availability for major service disrupting events
- Drive the continued maturation of Sutherland’s Business Continuity Program through development and delivery of curricula stressing internationally accepted standards for Business Continuity Management.
- Provide written Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans for all SGS global business operations and manage the resulting portfolio of documents in Fusion Risk Management tool to ensure accuracy through incremental refresh in accordance with DRII/ISO 22301/ISO27001/BCI standards.
- Maintain and distribute site/regional dashboards relevant to BCM metrics
- Conduct quarterly meetings with Sr. Management as to BCP status of accounts under purview
- Provide logistical support for Crisis Management Team including coordinating meetings, communications, and documentation of events.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Provide on-site expertise/support to Service Delivery and Business Development for client visits in any/all of SGS’s facilities.
- Define, document, implement, and educate staff on processes and procedures for effective Incident Management.
- Be on-site and coordinate the communications process during service impacting events globally
- Upon request; provide support to TCO to produce all documentation relative to outage events from detection to Root Cause Analysis
- Plan, execute, be on-site, document and communicate all major Change Management events for Enterprise Systems including developing impact mitigation strategies per individual client requirements regardless of geographic location
- Ad-hoc Project Management
- Liaison between IT and SGS management/Client management/Vendor management to communicate status of mitigation strategies developed during Root Cause Analysis documentation process
- Collaborate with counterparts in SGS to facilitate a global standard for processes and procedures that are aligned with strategic goals of SGS and meet the requirements of the global client base.
Sutherland Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
How to Apply for Sutherland Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.