Techwaukee Off Campus 2023 | Freshers |Full Stack Developer | Chennai
Techwaukee Off Campus 2023: Techwaukee Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Full Stack Developer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Techwaukee Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Techwaukee is a global technology consulting and services company that enables enterprises’ solutions across industries. Techwaukee is committed to delivering exceptional consulting service and support to its customers to ensure best practice enterprise solutions and better preparedness for the future.
Techwaukee Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Full Stack Developer|
|Salary||up to 6 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
Techwaukee Off Campus Job Description:
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- Be responsible for maintenance and improvement of application’s lifecycle.
- Perform application development based on Agile methodologies & participate in requirements / user story analysis, design and execution.
- Conduct appropriate unit and module testing; detect, report, investigate and fix defects in the application (production support)
- Work effectively in collaboration with product managers, other team members, designers and other support functions when required.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap, jQuery
- Familiarity with version control tools such as Git or SVN
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Passion for web development and learning new skills
Techwaukee Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
How to Apply for Techwaukee Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.