TVS Motor Off-Campus Drive 2022: TVS Motor Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Android Systems Engineer. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York
TVS Motor Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Android Systems Engineer|
|Salary||10 LPA (Expected)|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Requirement analysis for based ECU Software Design.
- Design of Peripheral Drivers for the Modules required.
- Integration of open source drivers and components.
- Performance measurement and optimization.
- Verification and Validation of the developed Software.
- Developing code for functional safety, scalability and reusability.
- Android HIDL interfaces and HAL implementation and customizations.
- Ensure traceability and consistency to system and software requirements.
- Broad / specific peripheral bring up and Bootloader modifications.
- Work on bug fixes and performance enhancements for the program.
- Previous experience in Procurement & Sourcing.
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills.
- Problem-solving skills with a customer-centric approach demonstrated proficiency with written English and with an accent.
- Should be able to work on a flexible schedule.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic Excel & PPT skills
- Bachelor of Engineering – BE/B.Tech/MTech from any stream
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for TVS Motor Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply for infosys click here
Apply for wipro click here