Intel Off Campus Drive 2023: Intel Off Campus Drive 2023 for the BI Developer Role. The students from various disciplines can apply for Intel Off Campus Drive 2023. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
Intel’s mission is to shape the future of technology to help create a better future for the entire world. By pushing forward in fields like AI, analytics and cloud-to-edge technology, Intel’s work is at the heart of countless innovations. From major breakthroughs like self-driving cars and rebuilding the coral reefs to things that make everyday life better like blockbuster effects and improved shopping experiences — they’re all powered by Intel technology. With a career at Intel, you have the opportunity to help make the future more wonderful for everyone.
Intel Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||BI Developer|
|Salary||up to 8 LPA (Expected)|
|Location||Bangalore (Work From Home)|
|Job Type||Full time
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
- Work with customers and create and enhance plethora of critical management reports and dashboards.
- We are looking for a candidate with proven record of developing business intelligence solutions, an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
- We offer a great and competitive working environment, cross-geo collaboration and learning opportunities to progress in the role.
- The business intelligence developers work with internal customers to understand and articulate business processes, map them to business intelligence requirements, and implement them into indicators.
- The developers work with other team members to develop business intelligence solutions and provide support to the BI systems and ongoing analysis needs.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Experience in databases and SQL
- Experience in business intelligence and data warehousing concepts and methodologies
- Excellent self-learning capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and customer engagement skills Advantage for:
- Experience in automation and software development
- Converting data to stories using advanced visualization techniques to help with data-driven decision making and management reporting.
- Familiarity with data mining, machine learning and predictive analytics algorithms, methodologies and approaches
- Knowledge or experience with MS Excel, SSAS, Power Pivot/ Power BI and DAX Desirable Skills: SQL, industry leading business intelligence tools, SSAS Tabular models, DAX.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in the field of computer science and/or engineering, information systems and /or science.
LinkedIn Click here
Also, Apply for
How to Apply for Intel Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply for Intel Off Campus Drive 2023 Click here
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your Resume / CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox and even the spam mail for the next round once your Resume has been shortlisted.