Volvo Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Data Scientist | Bangalore
Volvo Off Campus 2023: Volvo Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Data Scientist. Students from various disciplines can apply for Volvo Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Data Scientist|
|Salary||up to 8 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
Volvo Off Campus Job Description:
- You will work in agile teams through good collaboration with our colleagues in software development and design teams all around the world.
- You along with the team will be responsible for understanding customer usage and performance of our products and for providing our solutions throughout entire product life cycle, from idea investigation and concept evaluation to industrialization and to aftermarket and maintenance.
- You will make meaningful interpretations, recommendations and eventually predictions from the Data available from various sources to support our endeavor in moving towards Data Driven Powertrain Development
- You get the opportunity to follow your Data Driven Models from script to test cell to verification in a truck and eventually to being used by our end customers.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- You are a team player, have strong experience in data engineering and analysis area, and a will to deliver.
- You have a knowledge of control systems and feedback systems (closed loop) in general with an exposure to numerical and data driven simulation of a system.
- You must have a proven experience in Data modelling – Regression, Clustering, Neural Networks, Time series etc. and should have used them in solving real-life challenges (prediction, automation, real time optimization etc).
- You have a willingness to learn and take more responsibility with can-do attitude.
- You will be greatly appreciated in this role if you have demonstrated Predictive analysis and decision-making using Data.
Volvo Off Campus Qualification:
- If you are a Master’s Degree holder in Mechanical/Automobile/Electronics/Mechatronics Engineering.
How to Apply for Volvo Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.